About Me

My photo
I'm a Texan, born and raised. I love my God and my family (friends included as family!) My first novel was realeased December 23, 2014 and I've since finished writing my second manuscript and have begun my third. Being a successful writer has been a dream of mine for years, since I was little. I can't wait to see where God takes my first book and my future ones. I pray that it touches many hearts. For those of you who love suspense novels, good vs. evil, you may be interested!

Monday, January 5, 2015

FINALLY!!!

So I'm FINALLY done with school! I walked the stage to obtain my Bachelors of Arts in English Friday, December 12, 2014 at 3:00 pm! 

I have so much time now, it's awesome! Last night I picked back up with my second manuscript and am on Chapter 35 now! I'm about halfway done and am SO pumped about completing it! 

I guess it's time now to trust God with my own work before submitting my query. He created me to write so I know that in His timing, this novel will be published! 

My first novel, The Protected: The Unseen Realm is now available on Amazon and Barnes & Noble, as well as on Tate Publishing's website. 

Link to Barnes&Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-protected-brooke-lauren-montgomery/1120680701?ean=9781629944555 

Link to Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Protected-Brooke-Lauren-Montgomery/dp/1629944556/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1420480063&sr=8-1&keywords=brooke+montgomery 

Thanks for reading my blogs! Please help spread the word about The Protected: The Unseen Realm

Blessings,

Brooke-Lauren Montgomery


3 comments:

  1. Congratulation on graduating and for the release of your first book. Awesome! I just bought a copy for my Kindle, and I can't wait to get started reading. I promised you a review and I'll let you know when it's live on my blog. I usually post it on Amazon and Goodreads as well.

    Good luck and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Joe! I really appreciate you! I hope that the book blesses you.
    Thanks again, for helping spread the word and supporting my book! God bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Joe! I really appreciate you! I hope that the book blesses you.
    Thanks again, for helping spread the word and supporting my book! God bless!!

    ReplyDelete