About Me

My photo
I'm a Texan, born and raised. I love my God and my family (friends included as family!) My first novel was realeased December 23, 2014 and I've since finished writing my second manuscript and have begun my third. Being a successful writer has been a dream of mine for years, since I was little. I can't wait to see where God takes my first book and my future ones. I pray that it touches many hearts. For those of you who love suspense novels, good vs. evil, you may be interested!

Monday, July 6, 2015

SECOND Manuscript FINISHED!

Ladies and Gents,

I''m proud and ecstatic to announce my second novel in the works is completed! I wrote the last sentence on July 2, 2015, two days from the day I finished writing The Protected: The Unseen Realm three years ago! 

I'm now in the process of selecting a few friends to proof read it and give feedback, suggestions, and any obvious errors I've not caught. I want this book to hook readers, which is why I allow others to proof read because they have a different pair of eyes. So far, I've only been able to make the manuscript even more believable and realistic, thanks to, first God and then those who've taken the time to read my work before I search out a publisher/agent. 

The editing process could take up to a month or more because I reread my work more than once, making sure I didn't leave something important out and also tightening up any sentences that seem too long or "rambly". 

I so look forward to the publication of this book. 

Again, if you like good verses evil, psychological thrillers, creepy, graphic novels tied with romance, I'm confident you'll enjoy this one. 

Please help spread the word about The Protected: The Unseen Realm and my second upcoming horror/suspense/romance novel. 

I will make updates with any further progress. 

Thanks for reading and keeping up with my posts! Have a blessed day!!

~Brooke-Lauren  

No comments:

Post a Comment