About Me

My photo
I'm a Texan, born and raised. I love my God and my family (friends included as family!) My first novel was realeased December 23, 2014 and I've since finished writing my second manuscript and have begun my third. Being a successful writer has been a dream of mine for years, since I was little. I can't wait to see where God takes my first book and my future ones. I pray that it touches many hearts. For those of you who love suspense novels, good vs. evil, you may be interested!

Friday, May 16, 2014

New Furry Friend

Hello everyone! I can't remember the last time I posted. This semester in school has been intense. Currently, the spring semester just finished and May Intercession has begun. I'm taking an American Regionalism class where I'm learning about the West and I LOVE it!

I've learned that yellow is just as pretty as green. God created them both and they are unique.
If you noticed the title of the post, you're probably wondering what my new pet is...ironically, this adorable little creature is found in the West and is a relative to the squirrels. I've been waiting since September 2013 to get this sweet and intelligent animal and, finally, I get to pick her up today! In the time of waiting I did much research and am thoroughly impressed with them overall and have, once again, realized that we do not give animals enough credit in smarts.

At 3:30 today, I will get to bring home my sweet little ZuZu, a prairie dog pup. I know this will be an incredible experience because out of all rodents, this one seems to have the most personality, taking on characteristics of an actual dog.

For the past couple of days I've prepared her habitat and designed a heavy duty box to set her cage on so she can be off the ground. I used scrap book paper to decorate it. I will post pics later because I haven't taken them yet. Lol.

If you're looking for a small, affectionate creature that just wants to be with you, this animal is for you. I will also update my experiences with ZuZu, will post pics, and upload videos on youtube. I will attach links in later posts.

I hope everyone is doing well and that the start to summer (though not technically summer til June 21), is blessed!

~Brooke-Lauren Montgomery

No comments:

Post a Comment