About Me

My photo
I'm a Texan, born and raised. I love my God and my family (friends included as family!) My first novel was realeased December 23, 2014 and I've since finished writing my second manuscript and have begun my third. Being a successful writer has been a dream of mine for years, since I was little. I can't wait to see where God takes my first book and my future ones. I pray that it touches many hearts. For those of you who love suspense novels, good vs. evil, you may be interested!

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Sixth Edits Sent!






Last night I stayed up until 12:40 am or so to finish correcting my sixth set of edits. I hit send and now I'm waiting on the last and final proof before I sign the approval form to have my manuscript sent to the printers! It's so close to being done! Once I sign the approval form, they'll also send me another ARC (Advanced Reader's Copy) aka a Galley which is a copy/proof of the novel in hard copy. What they send me will be exactly what the readers will read.

As for my other manuscript in the works, it's still approximately halfway finished and will probably stay that way until I graduate in December. I don't like to start working on it then have to stop so I'll just wait until I can sit and type for a long period of time. Plus every time I have to stop for a couple months or more due to school, I have to back through and reread my whole manuscript because I forget how to be inside the character's mind, if that makes sense.

For those who love horror/suspense, the one I'm currently working on is for you. As for The Protected: The Unseen Realm, which is set to release in September, if you like Christian suspense/spiritual warfare, you'll love this book! 

Thanks for checking up on my updates!

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

Blessings,

Brooke-Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment