About Me

My photo
I'm a Texan, born and raised. I love my God and my family (friends included as family!) My first novel was realeased December 23, 2014 and I've since finished writing my second manuscript and have begun my third. Being a successful writer has been a dream of mine for years, since I was little. I can't wait to see where God takes my first book and my future ones. I pray that it touches many hearts. For those of you who love suspense novels, good vs. evil, you may be interested!

Thursday, August 7, 2014

The Protected update!


I just submitted my fifth set of edits yesterday to have them corrected. I should be receiving them back no later than August 21st. If I get them back on that date, it will push my book release further down the calendar. I had been guessing late August for the release but now I'm thinking mid September. :( 

Bummer, but, I know it will be worth it! :) I look forward to posting the actual release date soon! 

I hope everyone has a blessed day!!!

~Brooke-Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment