About Me

My photo
I'm a Texan, born and raised. I love my God and my family (friends included as family!) My first novel was realeased December 23, 2014 and I've since finished writing my second manuscript and have begun my third. Being a successful writer has been a dream of mine for years, since I was little. I can't wait to see where God takes my first book and my future ones. I pray that it touches many hearts. For those of you who love suspense novels, good vs. evil, you may be interested!

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Forever Friday-A Must Read!




I just finished an incredible novel last night called, Forever Friday, by Timothy Lewis. Everything about the book is fabulous, down to the cover design.
It's a wonderful love story that keeps you turning the pages. The characters are so realistic, it feels like you really know them, in a sense. It's a captivating story line that I've never seen in a Romance novel. Better yet, it is based upon Tim's relatives, which makes it that much more compelling! Forever Friday is a heart warming story that teaches not to give up in a marriage even though it is filled with ups and downs. It shows the power of love and how love can be a strong enough bond to keep two people together. What I also loved about this novel is that is was a Romance, but it was not a risque, erotic read. The hints of making love were done beautifully through the book. It wasn't in any way inappropriate.

I got the pleasure of receiving Tim's ARC (Advanced Reader's Copy) in the mail after attending WTWA (West Texas Writer's Academy) at West Texas A&M University where Tim taught one of the classes offered. Tim has a beautiful way with words, and I know he will succeed!

When Jodi Thomas (New York Times best selling Romance author), told the large class that we were looking at the next Nicholas Sparks, she wasn't kidding. I'm hoping that Forever Friday will be turned into a film. When it does, I will be first in line!

I rate this book five out of five stars! Loved it. Putting it on my shelf to read again in the future!

I highly encourage you to go check this book out and read the description! Then order the book! :) Here is a link to pre-order Forever Friday: http://www.amazon.com/dp/0307732215 


No comments:

Post a Comment