About Me

My photo
I'm a Texan, born and raised. I love my God and my family (friends included as family!) My first novel was realeased December 23, 2014 and I've since finished writing my second manuscript and have begun my third. Being a successful writer has been a dream of mine for years, since I was little. I can't wait to see where God takes my first book and my future ones. I pray that it touches many hearts. For those of you who love suspense novels, good vs. evil, you may be interested!

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Unlimited

Unlimited a poem written by Brooke-Lauren Montgomery



We wait--
And we long,
Comes from within
And flows outward.
We take it all in,
And let it all pour out--
Comforts and sooths.

We search,
We yearn,
Displayed through touch,
Through feelings,
Ricochet's off the walls of our minds--

Never failing,
Always persevering,
Hopes in all things,
Keeps us going,
Keeps us connected,
Holds no wrongs,
Forgives--not once, not twice,
But seventy times seven,

Equal to a cross and three nails,
The greatest Sacrifice for you and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment