About Me

My photo
I'm a Texan, born and raised. I love my God and my family (friends included as family!) My first novel was realeased December 23, 2014 and I've since finished writing my second manuscript and have begun my third. Being a successful writer has been a dream of mine for years, since I was little. I can't wait to see where God takes my first book and my future ones. I pray that it touches many hearts. For those of you who love suspense novels, good vs. evil, you may be interested!

Saturday, July 6, 2013

You Are

written by Brooke-Lauren Montgomery

This was an online creative writing final. We had to use the words liturgy, vital, dust, bone, clay, sheer, strength, central, song, wake, rise, open, light, gray, bare, devout, empty, silence. The poem had to be 50 words, no more, no less.




You Are written by Brooke-Lauren Montgomery

I am in devout liturgy,
Open to You in sheer silence--

Made Adam from dust,
Eve from bone,
You are vital to my soul.

You are Central Strength and Light,
My burdens You bare.

I am clay,
I once was empty, gray.
I wake and rise,
You are my Song.


No comments:

Post a Comment