About Me

My photo
I'm a Texan, born and raised. I love my God and my family (friends included as family!) My first novel was realeased December 23, 2014 and I've since finished writing my second manuscript and have begun my third. Being a successful writer has been a dream of mine for years, since I was little. I can't wait to see where God takes my first book and my future ones. I pray that it touches many hearts. For those of you who love suspense novels, good vs. evil, you may be interested!

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Pitter-Patter

Written by Brooke-Lauren Montgomery


                Lovely is the sound of raining
                Soothes the soul and calms the lover
                Tightly drawn, and intertwined, one      
                Underneath the pitter-patter
               
                Gentle laugh, oh! timely pleasure
                Strengthening the bond together
                Rhythmic pace, eyes locked, hearts embraced
                Underneath the pitter-patter


No comments:

Post a Comment