About Me

My photo
I'm a Texan, born and raised. I love my God and my family (friends included as family!) My first novel was realeased December 23, 2014 and I've since finished writing my second manuscript and have begun my third. Being a successful writer has been a dream of mine for years, since I was little. I can't wait to see where God takes my first book and my future ones. I pray that it touches many hearts. For those of you who love suspense novels, good vs. evil, you may be interested!

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

My First Love--Jesus Christ

Written by Brooke-Lauren Montgomery


           My first love was unseen
            Yet the changes He made in me were visual

            First love lies
            Inside my fragile heart
            Resting at peace
            Still waters inside my chest, my entire being
            Trusting Him forever, for it was He Who

            Loved me first
            Only He can
            Vanquish the fiery arrows of the
            Enemy

            Just as I was, I went to Him-and
            Entered my heart, did He, when I was six
            Salvation restored my soul for eternity
            Under sin’s curse was I when born, but He
            Saved my very soul because He loved me

            Crushed for my iniquities
            How great was the cost
            Rose again after death took him for three days
            I’m alive in Him, faultless to
            Stand before the throne because
            The nails washed me as white as snow


No comments:

Post a Comment