About Me

My photo
I'm a Texan, born and raised. I love my God and my family (friends included as family!) My first novel was realeased December 23, 2014 and I've since finished writing my second manuscript and have begun my third. Being a successful writer has been a dream of mine for years, since I was little. I can't wait to see where God takes my first book and my future ones. I pray that it touches many hearts. For those of you who love suspense novels, good vs. evil, you may be interested!

Monday, July 29, 2013

The Protected:The Unseen Realm

Written by Brooke-Lauren Montgomery




Hello guys! Just an update about my book:

Tate Publishing is in the editing process of my novel. Within a week or so, I should hear back from them with my first edits for me to review.

I can't tell you how excited I am about the publication of The Protected:The Unseen Realm. It's been a dream of mine, ever since I could write, to publish a book. Now that it is actually happening, I can't believe it! It's so surreal. 

The Protected:The Unseen Realm is a spiritual warfare/suspense/thriller. It's guaranteed to give you a nail biting experience! If you are one that loves good vs. evil, this book is for you!

I wish I had more to share with y'all about it, like the cover design and whatnot, but that doesn't come until later in the process. As soon as I find out more regarding the novel's progress, I'll let you know! 

As of now, while I'm waiting patiently (er, or trying to), I'm writing another book. I'm on chapter 16 of it, and am progressing quite rapidly. I haven't yet decided if I want to make The Protected a series or not, but if I did, this book I'm working on could be the second book of the series. 
It also could stand on its own because readers would not have to read the first book to understand what's going on in the second. 

Maybe when The Protected:The Unseen Realm comes out, y'all can give me some input? Should be sometime in March 2014 when it is due for distribution, give or take. That's if we don't get off schedule or there aren't any delays. 

Thank you guys for reading my blogs. I hope they bless you!

Have a wonderful week!

~Brooke-Lauren Montgomery 

No comments:

Post a Comment